- A client application connecting from a jisql to Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) server on HP-UX is receiving the following message when running queries:
WARNING! Some character(s) could not be converted into client's character set. Unconverted bytes were changed to question marks ('?')
- How does one suppress this warning message?
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) All Versions on HP-UX Itanium
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) All Versions
- Sybase Software Developer Kit (SDK) All Versions
- jisql client on Windows
character set, encoding , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.