You, as an approver, want to see the budget overview when approving an expense report. But when you open the Budget Overview for Related Cost Objects, system returns No records found.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Approvals work center.
- Select the Approvals view.
- Select an expense report, choose the Show Budget button.
- In Budget Overview for Related Cost Objects: Expense Report <ABC>, system shows No records found.
Budget Overview is only visible to the cost object's owner in Approvals work center. If you are only an approver, not the owner of the cost object, you cannot see the defined budgets on the cost object.
If you are an administrator, you can view the defined budgets as follows:
- Go to the Travel Admin work center.
- Select the Travel Expense Budgets view.
- Show All Cost Objects and choose Find.
- Select a cost object and choose Edit.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To
SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense 1708