- When your ASE Server is using single byte character set CP850, data was entered when ASE Server default character set did not match with Client character set (e.g. Server CP850, Client ISO_1 (may be Open Client) ).
- After data migration to ASE Server 15.x by dump and load technique, the existing JAVA program may get garbage on String like data type (e.g. char, varchar).
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.5
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- jConnect version: 5, 6, 7
- JDK: 1.5, 1.6, 1.7
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.0 ; Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.5
display, incorrect, character, Traditional Chinese, T-Chinese, DBCS, Double Byte Character Support , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.