- Accessing RESTFul service through Web Appplication Container Server (WACS) leads to 404 HTTP not found error using URL http://serverName:6405/biprws
- Modifying the install to add the service does not change the behaviour.
- Checking the Central Management Server (CMC) > Servers after stopping WACS and right-clicking to select "Edit Services", the RESTFul service cannot be found.
- Design Studio (DS) Services are missing post-install of DS add-on (Analysis Application Services)
- Enterprise Information management (EIM) service within the APS is unavailable.
- Checking the install log, the EnterpriseNode update can be seen failing:
- The DFO fragment failing varies from one system to another. The issue is however always seen as part of the AddNode.bat workflow and below the "EnterpriseNode" DFO Commit.
Committing DFO file(s) forEnterpriseNode...
16:29:22.193 ERROR: Default Object fragment from file ServerIntelligence_Install_SIANAME_Extensions_Auditing_dfo_frag.xml failed to be applied to object (Name: ; CUID: ). Check assert log for details. (FWB 00075)
16:29:36.523 Stopping CMS...
The following errors occurred during the operation:
ERROR: Default Object fragment from file ServerIntelligence_Install_SIANAME_Extensions_Auditing_dfo_frag.xml failed to be applied to object (Name: ; CUID: ). Check assert log for details. (FWB 00075)
- Running AddNode process with Central Management Server (CMS) trace enabled shows:
Update of SI_PLACEHOLDERS.1 from file ServerIntelligence_Install_SIANAME_Extensions_Auditing_dfo_frag.xml to target SI_PLACEHOLDERS.25 failed. Either target already contains payload property owned by another file, or source file is badly formed.).
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform BI 4.0
- SAP Design Studio 1.1 Add-On
- SAP EIM Data Services 4.0
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0, feature pack 3 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio 1.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio 1.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio 1.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio 1.3 ; SAP Data Services 4.0 ; SAP Data Services 4.1 ; SAP Data Services 4.2
KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.