- You have configured the Process Integration (PI) File Adapter to use an Operating System (OS) Command
- The parameter Terminate Program After Timeout is not configured in the File Adapter
- An issue, perhaps related to the OS command, results in the related PI messages hanging in status To Be Delivered or Delivering
- A restart of the affected Java Server node does not free the hanging messages
- A full system restart does not free the hanging messages
- PI Release Independent
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Process Integration
Process Integration 7.0, PI 7.0, PI 7.01, PI 7.02, Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, XI, AEX, stuck, struck, Communication Channel, Integration Directory, Integration Builder , KBA , BC-XI-CON-FIL , File Adapter , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.