- Distinct count of a dimension in a Web Intelligence report from a single query that is part of a merged dimension, the Count returned in a table footer is for ALL and not DISTINCT
- When attempting to obtain the distinct count of a dimension in a WebI report from a single query that is part of a merged dimension, the count returned in a table footer is for ALL and not DISTINCT
- This only occurs after SP6 and only if the dimension is part of a merged dimension.
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- Web Intelligence
WebIntelligence Web Intelligence WebI default aggregation, upgrade, sp6, variable, change count merge merging dimension dim footer table single query multiple queries for all context wrong incorrect not correct data total sum distinct ADAPT01707170 ADAPT1707170 ADAPT 01707170 1707170 TE: 5000517074 , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.