You are creating a purchase order. You want the system to automatically determine the Ship-To Location or Site while entering each line item in the order.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Purchase Request and Orders work center.
- Navigate to Common Tasks view and choose the option New Purchase Order.
- In the New Purchase Order screen choose the View All button, enter the relevant mandatory fields in the General tab and navigate to the Items tab.
- Choose the button Add Row and enter the product details.
- You can see that the Ship-To Location ID or Site is not being populated automatically by the system.
If the Company has only one ship to location or Site maintained then we default it. If multiple ship to locations / Multiple sites are maintained we don’t default currently.
Submit your new requirements on Customer Influence Forum at below link
also currently if there are any blocked sites existing , then system still considers them and thus cannot default the site in such case as well, but developers are going to fix this in one of the future releases.
Default Ship To,default site, site empty, site blank, ship to blank, ship to empty , KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , AP-POP , Purchase Order Processing , How To