- Changing source in a Web Intelligence document from one BW Query based Universe to another causes the tables to be removed from the report if there is a query filter and keydate variable
- If the WebI report with a query filter prompt is based on a Universe that has a BW Query as a data source that contains a mandatory keydate variable, that changing the source from one BW based Universe to another BW based Universe will cause the tables to be removed from the WebI report
- This occurs in both WebI Rich Client and WebI Rich Internet App (Java Report Panel)
- SAP Business Intelligence 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise
- Web Intelligence
- SAP BW
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
WebI, WebIntelligence, Web Intelligence, UNV, Univ, Universe, BW query, BEx, change, changing, source, map objects, keydate, key date, variable, prompt, LOV, filter, blank, empty, missing, table, report, gone, document, disappear, not appear, display, ADAPT01706991, ADAPT1706991, ADAPT 01706991, 1706991, ADAPT01706992, ADAPT01709347, ADAPT01709348, ADAPT01709349, ADAPT01709613, ADAPT01710253, ADAPT01710320, ADAPT01710321, TE: 5000513090 , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.