One wants to change the default display mode for the dimension members in the EPM Member Selector / EPM Context member window (see below image), as 'ID', 'Description' or 'ID - Description'.
This should not be confused with the server side configuration that can be done on the Planning and Consolidation Administration, at 'Context Defaults' option. That one impacts only on how the members are displayed on web reports/input schedules.
- SAP EPM solutions, add-in for Microsoft Office 10.0 SP14 or earlier.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP Netweaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP Netweaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for Microsoft
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for Microsoft
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.