- The structure of a datasource or an infoprovider is changed and the activation of the already migrated transformation fails with the error message
"Start Routine: Syntax error in routine"
Message no. RSTRAN527
- An update/transfer rule is migrated, and the migration fails with one of the error messages below:
- "Rule (target: XXX group: 01 Standard Group): Syntax error in routine"
- E:Field "L_DUMMY" is unknown.
RSTRAN527 Start Routine: Syntax error in routine
The activation log might contain some additional information like this:
RSTRAN060 Rule X of transformation YYY () is not valid and is being deleted
In PERFORM or CALL FUNCTION "ROUTINE_9998", the actual parameter "SOURCE_PACKAGE" is incompatible with the formal parameter "DATA_PACKAGE"
- SAP NetWeaver 2004s
- SAP Business Warehouse (SAP BW) 7.0
- SAP BW 7.01 (SAP BW 7.0 EHP 1)
- SAP BW 7.02 (SAP BW 7.0 EHP 2)
- SAP BW 7.03 (SAP BW 7.0 EHP 3)
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver BW 7.31 (SAP NW BW 7.3 EnhP 1)
- SAP NetWeaver BW 7.40
- SAP NetWeaver 7.40
- SAP NetWeaver 7.41
- SAP NetWeaver 7.50
CALL FUNCTION "ROUTINE_9998", START_ROUTINE, DATA_PACKAGE, SOURCE_PACKAGE, GP_ERR_RSTRAN_MASTER_TMPL, migrate, migration, migr, l_dummy, RSAU 727, , KBA , BW-WHM-DST-TRF , Transformation , BW-WHM-MTD-INST , Business Content Installation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.