- You have a Purchasing process where you use confirmation control keys and receive goods via an inbound delivery, after returning some goods to your Vendor the inbound delivery although closed appears again in transaction MD04.
- Another symptom is you use transaction MIGO with reference to inbound delivery or VL32N to post good receipts. However, the return delivery process using MBRL with movement type 122 or the return delivery in MIGO is not functioning as described in note 491785. MD04 shows wrong MRP result. The return delivery posting wrongly reopens the original inbound delivery and becomes MRP relevant again in MD04.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
EKES, EKET, AUFBAUEN_MDPSX_ANZEIGEN, BSTAE ECC, Rücklieferung , MRP-relevant , MRP relevant , movement type 122 , Bewegungsart 122 , EKES-DABMG , DABMG , MD04 , Anlieferung , disporelevant, MRP, return delivery, VL32N, MIGO, component, requirement, subcontracting, vendor component. , KBA , MM-IM-GR-MIGO , Goods Receipt from External Procurement (MIGO) , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , MM-IM-GR , Goods Receipt , MM-PUR-OA-SCH , Scheduling Agreement , MM-PUR-GF-CON , Confirmation Control/Shipping Notification , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.