- The Web Intelligence Processing Server (WIPS) is stuck or remains in an "Initializing" status within the Central Management Console(CMC) for an excessive period of time
- The process WIReportServer.exe shows up in Task Manager and consumes some CPU on a regular basis
- If the Web Intelligence Processing Server (WIPS) is issued a "stop" command it successfully stops
- In the High level traces of the Web Intelligence Processing Server (WIPS) find the following:
.\auditsrc.cpp:750:-: TraceLog message ######|Location Guid|Date Time|Tzone|Information| |==| | | DeviceName | ProcessID | ThreadID || |0|2|0|2|-|-|-|-|-|-||||||||||||AuditeeManager::EventCache::adoptLogFiles: adapting the log file (Drive)\Install Directory\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\Auditing\audit(value).txt
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x(BI)
- All Supported Operating Systems
initializing status webi processing server disabled hanging slow to start wips auditing number of audit events in queue failed , KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.