- Connection between ASE and Microsoft Excel fails with the following message when trying to connect to ASE server:
"The connection assistant cannot establish a list of databases with the specified datasource".
- Normal connection to the DB works, and OLDEB works as well.
- Sybase CTISQL Utility 15.5
- ODBC driver 15.05.00.1000
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.0.3 ESD#1.1
- Windows 7
444961, CR444961, CR#444961, MS excel, data import, SQLTables, data source, data connection, ODBC DSN , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.