- The interface including idoctypes/segments/functions was updated incorrectly or was modified and the standard interface is needed back.
- After you make changes to an Application Link Enabling (ALE) interface in transaction BDBG or transaction BDFG, the system may delete function modules without recreating them again afterwards.
- Function Module IDOC_INPUT_ASSORTMENT is deleted without warning in transaction BDBG
- Function Module ALE_ASSORTMENT_MAINTAINDATA is deleted without warning when using transaction BDBG
- SAP Basis ALE
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4 HANA
- ABAP PLATFORM - Application Server ABAP
ABAP platform all versions ; SAP NetWeaver all versions ; SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4HANA all versions
BASIS_ALE, bdfg, bdbg, transport , KBA , BC-MID-ALE , Integration Technology ALE , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.