- Processes on SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) can be "remote i/o" status connecting to a remote servers
- Local Server is waiting for a response from remote ASE for querying a proxy tables
- If those processes in remote i/o status are terminated, The processes can remain forever until ASE reboots
- Processes are running cursor operations on remote servers and waiting for response from them
- SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7
- SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
ASE, zombie, process, remote i/o, CR, 750763 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.