While creating the Shopping Cart for a product, system does not fetch the pricing values for it though you have a List Price maintained in the system.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Project Management work center.
- Select the Go Shopping link under Common Tasks.
- In the opened window fill in the required fields and select the Next button.
- Select Add Row button and enter the product ID for which you have a list price & quantity details.
- You could see that the system has not fetched the pricing details and the price is shown as ZERO in the table.
When you are selecting a List Price as a product item in the Shopping Cart, the system will not fetch the pricing values in the shopping cart during creation. Further, when you finish the shopping cart, the system will check in the master data for the pricing values (in this case the list price) and when the purchase request is created for the shopping cart it will display the price details there.
This is the standard behavior of SAP Business ByDesign system.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To
SAP BUSINESS BYDESIGN 1708 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1302 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1305 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1308 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1505 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1711