- Updating the SAProuter from an old version to a new version within the frames of maintenance or,
- Updating the SAProuter is requested due to a bug in the currently used SAProuter.
REMARK: As of SAProuter release and patch level described by the SAP Note 1520179 - SAProuter version number update, the "from an old version to a new version" means:
- from SAProuter release <X> with patch level <Y> to SAProuter release <X> with patch level <Z> where <Y> is lower than <Z>.
E.g.: from SAProuter release 7.42 patch level 37 to SAProuter release 7.42 patch level 111
- from SAProuter release <X> with any patch level to SAProuter release <Y> with any patch level where <X> is lower than <Y>.
E.g.: from SAProuter release 7.20 any patch level to SAProuter release 7.42 any patch level
- SAP NetWeaver
- Database independent
- Operating system independent
- SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4HANA
- ABAP Platform
saprouter update, saprouter upgrade, saprouter release, patch level, SAPROUTER, SAPcar, sapcar -xvf saprouter_<patchlevel>-<nnnn>.sar, SAProuter service, work directory , KBA , BC-CST-NI , Network Interface , BC-NET , Network Infrastructure , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.