- What is the meaning of the following values : Class 14 , attribute 2 and object type PS for a given object_cinfo in the sysattributes system table?
- The sysattributes system table can be found in all ASE databases.
- These values can be found only in the sysattributes table in the master database.
- A sample output from sysattributes can be found below:
select object_cinfo, object_name(object), class, attribute, object_type from sysattributes where class="14" and attribute=2 and object_type='PS'
object_cinfo class attribute object_type
login syscolumns 14 2 PS
login systypes 14 2 PS
login sysprocedures 14 2 PS
role sysconfigures 14 2 PS
(The object_cinfo column corresponds to the name of the application, login, or procedure in question, and is not used by all attributes.)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) All Versions
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) All Versions
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise all versions ; Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise all versions
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.