You utilize Materials Management (MM) Hold functionality or release strategies to approve/reject Service purchase documents, and notice the following:
- Rejected Service Purchase Orders still consume budget.
- You receive unexpected Availability Control (AVC) errors when taking off hold a Service Purchase Order (PO) with reference to a Service Purchase Requisition (PR) or when you delete the PO that makes reference to the PR.
- Budget becomes available again unexpectedly, when saving a held Service PO with reference to a Service PR.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Funds Management
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
FMAVC005, BP629, hold, Release Strategy, budget error, ME_COMMTMNT_PO_RELEV, ME_COMMTMNT_PO_REL_C, MM-PUR, PSM-FM-UP-CM, PSM-FM-BCS-AC, PSM-FM-BU-AC, MM-SRV, ME21N, ECC , KBA , PSM-FM-UP-CM , Commitments , MM-SRV-GF-CO , Commitment , PSM-FM-BCS-AC , Availability Control , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.