An error occurs, like below ones:
- RSBTCDEL | RSBTCDEL2 or other reorganization jobs (see also SAP Note 16083) finish with success but the files in <localdisk>:\usr\sap\<SAPSID>\SYS\global\<subfolder> don't get deleted
- joblog cannot be displayed, syslog reports: F3 V Error 2 for write/read access to a file. File =<localdisk>:\usr\sap\<SAPSID>\SYS\global\<subfolder>\<file>
- joblogs are written to <localdisk>:\usr\sap\<SAPSID>\SYS\global\<CNT>JOBLG instead of \\<sapglobalhost>\sapmnt\<SAPSID>\SYS\global\<CNT>JOBLG
- other type of error which are related to global folder
- Microsoft Cluster Service (MSCS), Microsoft Failover Clustering
- Operating system Windows
mklink /d source target , 2012 , KBA , BC-OP-NT , Windows , BC-CCM-BTC , Background Processing , BC-INS-NT , SAP Netweaver based Solutions on Windows , BC-CCM-BTC-JOB , Job Scheduling and Monitoring , BC-OP-NT-CLU , Please use BC-OP-NT , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.