In a Purchase Order (PO) with non deductible condition value (NAVS), one or both of the following symptoms are detected:
- The NAVS value is wrong.
- EKPO-NAVNW is wrong or zero.
- When you look at the condition tab and open the taxes screen, the tax value changes.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
TAX, calculation, KOMP-MWSBP, KOMP, MWSBP, KOMV-KWERT, KOMV, KWERT, condition tab, tax screen, ECC, CALCULATE_TAX_ITEM, NAVS , EKPO-NAVNW, MWVS , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-TAX , Taxes , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.