- In TREXADMIN RFC Monitor you execute the ICM connectivity tests which fail with the following entries in the system log(SM21)...
TREX_ICM - Receive_Error
Remote communication failure with partner
>http://<TREXHOST>:30003/ICMConnectTest/HTTP Status 507: Kernel
- In SMGW in the gateway trace dev_rd you see errors of the type...
*** WARNING => Connection request from (33/9487/0) to
host: <trexhost>, service: 30003 failed (NIECONN_REFUSED)
- The RFC connectivity tests in TREXADMIN -> Connectivity works without issue
- This KBA is primarily aimed at Windows Server hosts where the firewall is enabled automatically.
- But the advisement holds equally for other OSs hosting TREX including Linux flavours - REDHAT is also subject to default activation of a local firewall.
- This error is release independent.
icm communications, windows server, NIECONN_REFUSED , KBA , BC-TRX-ENG , TREX Engine , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.