- While trying to launch SWPM / SAPinst in a Unix environment, the GUI comes up totally blank; or
- Issues such as SWPM / SAPinst crashing right after any input was provided to a dialog screen.
- Software Provisioning Manager (SWPM) / SAPinst;
- SAP system release independent;
- Database release independent;
- Operational System Unix-based.
GUI, Empty, Blank, Graphical, Show up, Show, Display, Linux, HP-UX, Solaris, AIX, third-pardy, X Server, Hummingbird Exceed, SWPM, Software Provisioning Manager, System Copy, Installation, Rename, Split, Hang, Stuck, Open , KBA , BC-INS-SWPM , Installation with Software Provisioning Manager , BC-INS-FWK , sapinst and slplugin/slcb , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.