- The following error is reported in SUP logs: "...JCO_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: Connect to SAP gateway failed...Max no of 'XXX' conversations exceeded..."
- The distribution of the SUP connections across the Gateway Message Server nodes is not evenly distributed.
- Sybase Unwired Platform 2.x (SUP)
- SAP Mobile Platform 2.3.x (SMP)
- SAP Load Balanced Message Server
- Remote Function Calls (RFC) made by SUP/SMP to the Message Server using the SAP Java Connnector (JCo)
SAP Mobile Platform 2.3 ; Sybase Unwired Platform 2.0 ; Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1 ; Sybase Unwired Platform 2.2
KBA , MOB-SUP-RT-SCC , SUP Runtime Sybase Control Center , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.