- SAP system starts up correctly, but after a while of use, it hangs up, or freeze completely, without allowing any activity.
- A window comes up with a "SAP SYSTEM MESSAGE: A" and when trying to open a new connection from SAP GUI the message: "SAP SYSTEM MESSAGE: N" is shown.
- You may also see [ASE Error SQL30294] in SM21 log.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) 6.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM) 7.0
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.0
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM) 7.0
- SAP Solution Manager (SOLMAN) 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
- Windows Server 2012 Standard
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 ; SAP ERP 6.0 ; SAP NetWeaver all versions ; SAP Solution Manager 7.1 ; SAP Supplier Relationship Management 7.0 ; SAP Supply Chain Management 7.0
IPv6, 30294 , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.