In transaction MM01/02, you maintain a period lot size and transfer it to APO. In customizing OMI4, the period lot size has scheduling indicator maintained. However in APO you can't find it in location product master transaction /SAPAPO/MAT1, tab "Lot Size" -> sub tab "Procedure".
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP Supply Chain Management Interfaces (SCM-APO-INT)
- SAP Supply Chain Management Master Data (SCM-APO-MD)
LOSKZ, K, PERVR, MARC_MATLOC_MAP, CIF_MATERIAL_PRODUCT_MAP, CIF, CROSS INTERFACE FUNCTION, SCM, SCM-APO, SCM-APO-INT, SCM-APO-MD , KBA , SCM-APO-INT-MD , Master Data , SCM-APO-INT-MD-PR , Product , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.