The Customer Contract Invoice Request is showing the status as Blocked.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Request view.
- In the Show field enter All Invoice Request and in the Find field enter ABC(where ABC is the Contract Id).
You will see the Customer Contract Invoice Request with Id ABC is having the status as Blocked.
The customer contract invoice request is showing the status as block, because in the contract master data the invoicing is set to block.
- Go to the Sales Order work center.
- Go to the Contract view.
- In the Show field from drop-down select All Contracts and in the Find field enter ABC.
- Select the Contract ABC and click on the Edit button.
- Go to the Pricing and Invoicing tab and further sub tab Invoicing.
Under the section Invoicing for the field Invoice Block, you need to remove the blocking reason and Save the Contract.
Once done,the Customer Contract Invoice Request will not be in status as block anymore.
KBA , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , How To