- The following alert is raised in System Monitoring
Start Date Time 29.10.2013 10:21:03 CET End Date Time 29.10.2013 10:21:03 CET Managed Object Monitoring and Alerting Infrastructure ( Technical Component ) Category Exceptions Rating Red Status Open
Description Managed Object First Last Worst Min Max Last Text Value Unit Errors raised during Event calculation Monitoring and Alerting Infrastructure ECE log from 29.10.2013 10:20:37 contains 1 errors
Errors raised during Event calculation ( Monitoring and Alerting Infrastructure )
This metric outputs the der Event Calculation Engine (ECE) error messages. The ECE runs by default every minute, under the job name SAP_ALERT_CALCULATION_ENGINE, which then starts the report ACE_CALCULATION_CONTROLLER.
Analyze the error messages in the Application Log, as follows:
- Start the transaction SLG1, and enter the object E2E_ALERTING and subobject ENGINE.
- The logs are ordered by job executions, error messages are highlighted in traffic light colors. Expand the runs in which errors occurred; and expand the rows by double-click.
- The messages of the job run are displayed at the bottom of the window. Display the error message long text.
- A solution is usually proposed, as well as the cause of the error. Proceed according to the long text.
- SLG1 contains error : "Aggregate for managed object <Object_ID>, type <Type_ID> not found."
Solution Manager 7.10
SLG1, ECE, E2E_ALERTING, ENGINE , KBA , SV-SMG-MON-ALR-CLC , Alert Calculation Engine , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.