- The AOLAP workspace was developed with the BICS connection to BW BEx Query
- The BEx Query includes BW Variables and also includes 1 structure in Rows and 1 structure in Columns
- If the value selected for BW Variables result in no data retrieved for the workspace, then the following error will display:
An error occurred in the MDAS service while processing a request from Analysis, edition for OLAP. Try the operation again. If the problem persists, please contact your administrator. (AOC00041). Failed to get representation: RuntimeException occurred: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.1 Support Pack (SP) 01 Patch 1. (Patch 1.1)
- SAP BusinessObjects Analysis Edition for OLAP (AOLAP)
01710480, ADAPT01710480, ADAPT01710479, ADAPT01711213, ADAPT01711214, AOLAP, BICS, BEx Query, 4.1, BI 4.1, BI 4.1 SP01 Patch 1, BI 4.1 SP01 Patch 1.5, Index: 0, Size: 0, AOC00041, java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException, RuntimeException, OLAP, Analysis , KBA , BI-RA-AWB , Analysis, edition for OLAP (Web) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.