- Business needs to unload data from the Creditor /Customer to the external system.
- The task is scheduled RBDMIDOC (tx. BD21) but IDOC CREMAS /DEBMAS is not created by change of address data.
- PO Box addresses are not updated via IDOC CREMAS /DEBMAS
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Adress, Address, XK02, XD02, Vendor, Customer, Kreditor, change pointer, BD21, Änderung, message type, CREMAS, ADRMAS, DEBMAS, RBDMIDOC, serialization, PO address , KBA , LO-MD-BP-CM , Customer Master , LO-MD-BP-VM , Vendor Master , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.