The error SE181 (Please specify a valid account assignment) is been raised in one of the following situations (also valid for POs created from SRM):
- Adding a new service line in the purchase order item and a valid account assignment is entered.
- When making the price, currency, and/or quantity changes in service purchase order.
- Undeleting a purchase order line item in SRM.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
ECC, SE181, SE 181, BAPI, PO, BAPI_PO_CHANGE, LMLSPU52, NETWR, MM06EF0L_LESEN_BELEG, CONFIRMATION, NETPR, BRTWR, LT_ESLL, ACCOUNT ASSIGNMENT DELETED, SERVICES, PURCHASEORDER , KBA , MM-SRV-BPI , BAPIs , SRM-EBP-POR , Local Purchase Order , MM-SRV , Services Management , SRM-EBP-CA-ACC , Account Assignment , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.