- Error "A timeout occured during the execution of the OS Command Console" when performing the Managed System Configuration
- Error: "Cannot establish connection to SAP Host agent webservice. (Cannot retrieve Diagnostics agent OS user, file not found :<DRIVE>:\usr\sap\DAA\SMDA<XX>\SMDAgent\configuration\installationinfo.properties)" in the SMDAgent log
- Outside discovery not working
- There is no installationinfo.properties file in the path \usr\sap\DAA\SMDA<XX>\SMDAgent\configuration\
- SMDAgent installed with Software Provisioning Manager 1.0 (70SWPM)
- Solution Manager 7.1
SLTOOLSET 1.0 70SWPM SWPM occurred Diagnostics agent , KBA , SV-SMG-INS-DIA , Configuration of Root Cause Analysis related infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.