- SySAM license server is installed and SAP PowerDesigner product has been downloaded.
- Following error message is returned when launching SAP PD or SAP PB and obtaining an entitlement from SySAM:
lmgrd is not running: Cannot connect to license server system.
The license server manager (lmgrd) has not been started yet,
the wrong port@host or license file is being used, or the
port or hostname in the license file has been changed.
Server name: MyServer
License path: @MyServer;
FLEXnet Licensing error:-15,570. System Error: 10035 "WinSock: Operation would block"
For further information, refer to the FLEXnet Licensing documentation,
available at "www.acresso.com".
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.1
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerBuilder (PB) 12.5 and 12.6
- Sybase Software Asset Management (SySAM) 2.2
- Sybase Software Asset Management (SySAM) 2.3
KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , BC-SYB-PB , PowerBuilder , BC-SYB-SAM , Sybase Software Asset Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.