The SAP Cloud Applications Studio is a software development kit (SDK) that enables SAP Partners, SAP Resellers and SAP Customers to adapt, enhance, and personalize their solution capabilities for SAP Cloud for Customer / SAP Business ByDesign.
- SAP Cloud Applications Studio
- SAP ONE Support Launchpad
- SAP Software Download Center (SWDC)
Please follow the help document from the SAP Help Portal: Home > SAP Cloud Applications Studio > SAP Cloud Applications Studio > Getting Started > First Steps > Installing and Updating the SAP Cloud Applications Studio
Go to SAP ONE Support Launchpad software download center via the URL https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/softwarecenter
- Filter for Downloads
- Search for Cloud Studio
- Locate the required version
- Open the category Maintenance Software Component
- Download the Installer
- Please make sure that you have an S-User with "Software Download" authorization. You can see all the authorizations assigned to your S-User ID in My Authorizations and Functions. If you do not have "Software Download" authorization you can request your Super Admins to assign it to you, by following KBA 2891528.
- Please make sure that your company has the proper license for the SAP Cloud Applications Studio. If you are not sure, please contact SAP Contract Department as per KBA 1660069.
If you face any other issue during the download, please use the Contact Us button in the Software Download Center page, or report an incident under the component: XX-SER-SAPSMP-SWC.
Cloud, Applications, Studio, Cloud, APP, Studio, Download, SDK, Launchpad, CIC, auth, authorization , KBA , cloud studio , sdk , download , AP-RC-BDS-INS , ByDesign Studio Installer , XX-SER-SAPSMP-SWC , SAP Support Portal - Software Distribution Center , How To