- In transaction OVT0, fields for customer account groups are set to required but they are still set to display in customer master data.
- Fields such as Mobile Telephone is set to required in OVT0, but if you go to transaction XD01, it is set to display.
- Field is set to optional in OVT0, but it is a required field in XD01.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics (LO)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
XD01, XD02, XD03, partner, field selection, field setting, overwrite, overrule, OVT0, OB20, transaction, account group, Kontengruppe, Customer master, Kundenstamm, KBA , LO-MD-BP-CM , Customer Master , SD-SLS-SO , Sales Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.