- Sales Area data after replication from CRM to ERP are missing.
- Data in company code table is lost after saving the BP.
- BP's transfered to ECC are not being created into IS-M.
- BP created in CRM but Customer is not created in ECC.
- When creating a BP with sold-to-party role in CRM, providing sales area data, the Bdoc is green and filled with sales area data, but in R/3 (IS-M), the BP does not have sold-to-party role, sales area data is not filled, and the customer is not created in R/3.
CRMC_BUT_CALL_FU, customer-vendor-integration, ISM_BP_DEFAULT_VALUE, ISM_COM_BUPA_MAIN_INBOUND, CRM_ISM_BUPA_BPS_FILL_CENTRAL, CRM_BUPA_SALES_AREA_TO_R3, Mapping, dump, Replikation, Geschäftspartner , KBA , IS-M-MD-BP , Business Partner , AP-MD-BP , Business Partner , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.