- A custom Afaria client is installed on a iOS device.
- Dynamic group failed to identify the custom Afaria app on the device.
- "Is Afaria Installed" status shows as "NO".
- The iosAppIdentifier of the custom Afaria client was not set to "com.sybase.afaria" or "com.sybase.afariaclient" as expected.
- Afaria failed to place the device in the dynamic group based on the "Is Afaria Installed" criteria.
SAP Afaria 6.6
signed, bundle, identifier, criteria, hot, fix, hfx, hotfix, 66Afaria70, AfariaFx80, AfariaFx86, 66AfariaFx101 , KBA , MOB-AFA , Afaria , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.