The form determination is not working correctly for a purchase order. While previewing the purchase order document, you find the form template selected by the system is not the expected one. You expect the system to determine the form template for the senders Country and the receivers language.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Navigate to Purchase Orders view.
- Search for the relevant purchase order and choose the Edit button.
- In the edit purchase order screen choose the button Preview and select the option Created Purchase Order.
- You can see that the system does not determine the form template of country updated in the address of the Company which has created the purchase order.
The system determines the purchase order template based on the Country of Registration of the Company in the purchase order. Since the Country or registration is different from the Country maintained in the address of the Company, you are facing this issue.
This is expected system behavior.
KBA , how a form template is picked , form template in purchase order , how form template is determined in po , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To