You are implementing HCM structural authorization in BW using BI content DSOs 0PA_DS01 ~ 0PA_DS05. You extract data from DataSources 0HR_PA_1 ~ 0HR_PA_3 to these DSOs and perform BW analysis authorization generation (by report RSEC_GENERATE_AUTHORIZATIONS or in transaction RSECADMIN). However the users get more authorized values than you expect.
For e.g. you have below data in DSO.
In HCM system:
- User U1 has authorization of value P.
- User U2 has authorization of value Q.
In BW system, the authorization generation result is as below and is more than you expect:
- Authorization A has value P and Q.
- User U1 has authorization A so has authorization of value P and Q.
- User U2 has authorization A so has authorization of value P and Q.
BW 7.0 and above
SAP NetWeaver all versions
HR structural authorization , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP-AUT , Authorizations , BW-BCT-PA , BW only - Personnel Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.