You are trying to set up your reimbursement settings, however the system raises error messages informing that neither an expense arrangement nor regular payment settings were found, even though you have already maintained your payment information.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Home work center.
- Go to Self-Services Overview view.
- Click Edit Payment Information, under the Compensation section, and finish the guided activity.
- Back on the Self-Services Overview view, click Edit Reimbursement Settings, under Expenses section.
The following error messages are raised:
- No Expense Arrangement found for the employee
- No regular payment settings found. Employee: Create regular payment settings in Self-Services -> Compensation -> Edit Payment Information. Expense clerk: Contact employee or personnel administrator.
Although you have maintained the payment information, there is no valid expense arrangement for the user. The design is in the way that only when the correct (valid) expense arrangement is found, then the system finds the payment information, hence, in this case, when there is no valid expense arrangement, no payment information is found. Therefore, once the first error message is solved, the other ones disappears on its own.
Each employee is assigned an expense arrangement and these arrangements define their expense reporting entitlement. Expense arrangements are valid for a defined period of time. Therefore, in order to resolve these error messages, maintain an expense arrangement through the following steps:
- Go to Travel and Expenses work center.
- Go to Expense Arrangements view.
- Find the expense arrangement for the related user.
- Click Edit.
- Adjust the validity, under the Validity Assignment section, on the way that the expense arrangement becomes valid for the current date, at least.
- Save and Close.
Note that if there is no expense arrangement for the user, you should create one.
After the above settings, you should be able to edit the reimbursement settings via Self-Services Overview.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To