- Error: "Failed to retrieve data from the database. Details: SF011:[Simba][Saleforce](18) The table <Table Name> does not exist. [Database Vendor Code: 18]"
- When attempting to create a new report off Salesforce.com using a command object, it displays the error.
- When refreshing an existing report based off a Salesforce.com data source in Crystal Reports 2013, it displays the error.
- When refreshing the same report in previous version of Crystal Reports, it refresh successfully.
- Note: Images and data in this SAP Knowledge Base Article is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
SAP Crystal Reports 2013
CR, Salesforce.com, Simba , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.