- ASE ran out of space on tempdb with an 1105 error
- Tried to increase tempdb space and the ASE server hung
- Running DISK INIT to create a new device also hangs
- sp_who shows all process with status:
- Running 'dbccstacktrace(diskinit_SPID)' reports the following calls
- sp_who shows multiple checkpoints on tempdb showing either:
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.