In Message Monitoring tool you notice that there are several messages stuck with "To Be Delivered" status regarding JDBC communication channels.
The Monitoring tools depending on the system version are the followings:
In SAP NetWeaver PI 7.1x:
- Open Runtime Workbench tool at http://<host>:<port>/rwb
- Open the Queue Information overview: goto Component Monitoring -> Display -> Adapter Engine -> Engine Status -> Additinal Data.
- You notice that there are plenty of entries in DispatchDisp queue and in one of the four JDBC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System* queues:
In SAP NetWeaver 7.3x & 7.4x:
- Open the PI Monitoring tool at http://<host>:<port>/pimon
- Open the Java Adapter queues overview at Monitoring -> Adapter Engine -> Engine Status -> Additional Data.
- You notice that there are plenty of entries in DispatchDisp queue and in one of the four JDBC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System* queues
- SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
JDBC, To Be Delivered, Messages stuck, threads, Java queues, TBD, RWB, PIMON, Component Monitoring, Display, Adapter Engine, Engine Status, Additinal Data, DispatchDisp, JDBC, Queue Information, Java Adapter, Queues, Sender, Receiver, Communication Channel, JDBC database, JDBC messages, EOIO, Threads, Timeout parameter, Timeout, Integration Builder, Advanced Mode, Parameters tab, Advanced tab, poolWaitingTime, Milliseconds, resource, Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Integration 7.4, PI 7.4 , KBA , BC-XI-CON-JDB , JDBC Adapter , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.