Ship-From party is not automatically populated in the Sales Order.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Go to the Sales Orders view.
- Select New -> Sales Order then navigate the View All button.
- Add any product then choose the Items tab. You will find the Ship-From party is not populated.
You did not maintain the question immediately confirm quantities and requested dates during sales order creation based on an availability check in the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the Edit Project Scope button..
- Go to step 4 Questions.
- Select Sales->Selling Products and Services->Sales Orders.
- Check the question:Do you want to immediately confirm quantities and requested dates during sales order creation based on an availability check?
- Finish the scope.
KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To
SAP BUSINESS BYDESIGN 1708 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1711