Employee Responsible is not copied from opportunity into the sales quote. The same is applicable also from quote to order follow up.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to New Business Work center.
- Select the Opportunities view
- Search for the Opportunity ABC (ABC represents the ID of the Opportunity).
- Select the Opportunity ABC.
- Click in the button Follow -Up and select Sales Quote.
You will see that Employee Responsible is not the same as the previous document
Due to the Involved Parties for Sales Quote you maintained in Business Configuration, system will check the rules and determine the Employee Responsible again in the sales quote.
This is the correct system behavior.
To check the determination rules, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Overview view.
- In the search field, put Involved Parties for Sales Quotes.
- Select Employee Responsible and click Maintain Determination. Here you can see the active rules how the employee responsible determined in your system.
Sales Quote; Follow Up; Follow-Up; Employee Responsible; determination; Rules; Copy , KBA , AP-CQP-CQ , Customer Quote , How To