- BI 4.0/4.1 offers the new BICS connection to connect to BW BEx Query for consuming the data from BW
- The BICS connection are enable for Web Intelligence document, Crystal Report for Enterprise, Dashboard and Analysis Edition for OLAP
- Theissues such as incorrect data or no data return for the above reporting tools are happen
- It is recommend to verify whether correct data was provided by BW
- Enable and capture the RSTT trace from BW and then analyze the result
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.x
- SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse (BW)
4.0, 4.1, bi 4.0, bi 4.1, bics, webi, cr4e, cx, aolap, web intelligence document, crystal report for enterprise, dashboard, analysis edition for olap, troubleshooting, trouble shoot, how to, how to trouble shoot, rstt trace, tracing, rstt tracing, bics trace, no data, incorrect data, wrong data, wrong result, verify bics result, wrong result from webi, wrong result from cr4e, wrong result for cx, wrong result for aolap , KBA , BI-RA-BICS , BI consumer services , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , BI-RA-AWB , Analysis, edition for OLAP (Web) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.