When mass TECO the PM/CS orders in IW38, there is warning message IW597 in pop-up box for the ones that tie to maintenance plans. Therefore these orders have to be TECO in IW32 individually.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
IW597, IW 597 , KBA , PM-WOC-LE , List Editing , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.