The user has opened the CRM Interaction Center in more than one browser tab or window. After only working in only some of the windows/tabs, the user
- Faces a timeout issue
- Needs to re-enter logon details
- Gets the message "Session not found (400)"
This is because one session in an inactive window/tab has timed after rdisp/plugin_auto_logout seconds (see KBA 1757252 for additional timeout parameters).
- Browser that uses the same browser context with the same cookie storage for several windows or tabs, such as IE9 and higher. For Internet Explorer, a common browser context has been introduced with IE8.
- CRM Interaction Center or CRM WebClient with active HTTP Security Session Management (transaction SICF_SESSIONS)
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 2007
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
- Internet Explorer 9 or higher
IE misplaced sessions_killed logoff time_out timeout timed_out , KBA , CRM-IC-FRW , Framework , CRM-IC , Interaction Center WebClient , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.