- Unable to open Web Intelligence report exported to PDF with many tabs with more than 90,000 rows of data
- Attempting to open the resulting PDF causes Adobe Reader to error:
- Opening a saved PDF:
- “There was an error opening this document. The file is damaged and could not be repaired."
- Viewing WebI report as PDF via BI Launchpad:
- “The file is damaged and could not be repaired. Local/EWHao#cp'b'”
- SAP Business Intelligence 4
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise
- Web Intelligence
- Adobe PDF
WebI WebIntelligence Web Intelligence export save as view PDF Adobe Reader error opening open file damaged corrupted repair repaired large big huge many tabs rows document report pops up ADAPT01713103 ADAPT1713103 ADAPT 01713103 1713103 5000536867 , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.