- You may have a requirement to increase the number of HTTP Worker threads available in your Process Integration (PI) system, especially relevant for SOAP synchronous scenarios
- The default number of HTTP Worker threads (15) may not be sufficient in your system due to high volume scenarios
- Requests to a specific application may take a long time to complete thus holding on to these HTTP Worker threads for longer than normal
- Java Thread Dumps show that all HTTP threads are in use and possibly also blocked
All 15 HTTP threads are in use
4 (from 15) threads are blocked by one thread, which is BLOCKED - at
CSS component: BC-XI-CON-AFW for
2 (from 15) threads are BLOCKED - at java.lang.AbstractStringBuilder.().
Caller - at com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.mo.Message.getHeaderItem() Details
CSS component: BC-XI-CON-AFW for com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.mo.Message
9 more threads have different activity Details
- SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
SAP NetWeaver 7.3 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.4 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.5 ; SAP Process Integration all versions ; SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
FCAServerThreadCount, FCA, hang, hung, stuck, struck, queue, performance , KBA , BC-XI-CON-SOP , SOAP Adapter , BC-XI-CON-AFW , J2EE Adapter Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.